Very Large Irrigated Grain Farm
The farm is located 758 meters of altitude, in the hydrographic basin of São Francisco. It is located in the division of sub-basins of Grande river and Corrente river with Porcos river draining to the direction of the Grande river, Guará rive, Porcos rivers and Mato steam draining into the Corrente river. The farm is used for livestock and the production of soy, corn, coffee, cotton, sorghum, millet and barley. The access to the farm from the municipal building of São Desidério can be: 27 kilometres along BA462 road; then 65 kilometres along a good quality road until the village of Pedras. It is 23 kilometres from São Desidério to Barreiras. Barreiras which has many stores, dealership of agricultural machines and it is connected to Salvador, Brasília and all north and south of the country by road and, it has an air connection to all of Brazil.
Location: Bahia, Brasil
Asking: USD 68,700,000 **
Land Size: 11,418.63 ha
Building: • 02 sheds: 30m width by 35m length
• 02 sheds: 12m width by 20m length
• 02 accommodations for 72 employees joined to 02 canteens and 02 kitchens
with counter refrigerator
• 01 cold chamber and an industrial refrigerator to support the kitchens
• 01 Warehouse
• 02 complete offices with computers and telephones
• Access to internet through satellite antenna – Embratel
• 05 houses – 4 of them with bedrooms and bathrooms
• 01 house with 4 suits
• 06 apartments with air conditioner. P.S.: all houses and flats are furnished
• 01 main house with 05 suits with air conditioner
• 01 Guest house with 2 dinning rooms with air conditioner joined to a kitchen
with air conditioner and a gourmet kitchen
• There is a pool in the main house with 13m width by 8m length with heating
• All houses are surrounded by garden with grass and all access to them and
the accommodations are paved with crushed stone to avoid dust and mud.
Irrigation: IRRIGATION SYSTEM CANAL
1) There are 19.232 meters 14.4m in width and depth varying between 4
and 5 meters. It is all filled with geomembrane.
2) Capture house in Guará River with 12 pump-engines of 250hp.
3) Adductor of Guará River until the beginning of the irrigation canal
with 2,7 km of extension and a piping of 80cm and 90cm of diameter.
There are 02 dams: one in Mato stream and the other in Porcos River. They
are already in analysis to be approved and license publication.
Subcategory: Agricultural Farm
** Sales in Brasil are in a local currency so the conversion to USD is only a guide, given it changes with the exchange rate.
Geoffrey is a New Zealander with a strong commercial, farming and real estate background spanning ov...More